Adventure Travel Photographer. Join me as I hike my way through Colorado and the rest of the world. I live for epic views, basking in nature wherever I can, old-fashioneds at neighborhood bars and wandering off the beaten path. Born in the suburbs of the Bay Area, I made my way to Colorado for the wilderness and have been hiking my way through the state ever since.
Also a Product Manager by day. I enjoy building great products with great people, and sharing what we learn. Open to speaking engagements - samples are listed below.
- Front PM/UX: Goldilocks Pricing: How to Find the Price that's Just Right (1000+ attendees)
- Denver Startup Week: Experimenting Your Way to MVP (200+ attendees)
- SendGrid Delivered: Trends From Sending Billions of Emails (100 attendees)
- General Assembly: The Real Deal with Product Roadmaps, A Day in the Life of a Product Manager
- Empathy: A Product Manager’s Key to Success
- Hacker Noon: The User Journey Map: New Tools for a New Age of Product Management (205k followers)
- Why Product Management Roles Differ Across Companies
- So, What Do You Actually Do As A Product Manager?
Interviews & Mentions: